Restructuring – Career Centre
- New CEO & Board of Directors initiated restructuring to prepare organization for privatization.
- Reduction of 25% of management roles, impacting 2500 management employees.
- Size of restructuring had to be kept completely confidential, due to the public “spot-light” on the organization.
- Restructuring needed to be completed within 6 weeks.
- Assisted with development of a restructuring plan to implement changes within six weeks - one management level per week for first 4 weeks.
- Coordinated all departure meetings across Canada with company representative, Verity Filion consultant and employee.
- Set up and managed off-site career centres in London, Mississauga, Toronto and Montreal over six months.
- Provided status updates to the company on the progress of clients.
- Company achieved cost reduction targets and held to schedule of rapid restructuring, allowing it to move forward with new business plan, structure and model.
- 70% of employees employed within 6 months, 95% within 12 months.
- High satisfaction ratings from employees and organization
- References available.