Bluedrop Performance Learning
Verity gives you the opportunity to further develop your professional skills through a wide variety of online training via Bluedrop Performance Learning—an innovative e-learning solutions provider offering comprehensive information resources, flexible learning technologies and support services.
With a user-friendly interface and easy-to-use features, Verity’s clients will have a seamless gateway to the training they are seeking to foster their professional growth.
Choose from a library containing over 5000 courses comprised of material from a vast network of well-known global partners such as SkillSoft™, InfoPro™, PrimeLearning™ and MindLeaders™.
The course curriculum encompasses the following areas:
- Information Technology Skills: encompasses software development, operating systems and server technologies, Internet and network technologies, enterprise, database systems and Web design. The collection also supports more than 100 current IT professional certification exams.
- Desktop Computer Skills: encompasses a variety of desktop skills courseware titles that are ideal for day-to-day performance support, as well as supporting major corporate software migrations. Subjects include Microsoft Office® applications, computing fundamentals, popular reporting tools, e-mail, and groupware.
- Professional and Business Skills: encompasses professional effectiveness, management/leadership, project management, sales and customer-facing skills, business strategy/operations, finance, and human resources.
- Home and Small Business Skills: includes courses on entrepreneurial skills, budgeting and financing, investing fundamentals and retirement planning • Legal Skills: includes material on security and privacy legislation as mandated by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA); Federal legislation on occupational safety standards, IT security; and human resources flexibilities
- Industrial Solutions: includes material on Canadian environmental, Health & Safety, and Transportation standards. These courses are designed for those in the trade and manufacturing industries.